The Basic Achievement Skills lnventory-2 is a series of norm-referenced and formative achievement assessments that inform learning and guide instruction conveniently in group, individual, orself-administration modes.
The BASl-2 Comprehensive version helps provide a detailed evaluation of academic skills (grades 3-12).
Use the BASI-2 to:
· help support diagnostic decisions and measure progress.
· Determine a student’s academic strengths and weaknesses
· Screen for and assist with the diagnosis of learning disabilities in math. reading. and written language
· Design learning interventions and monitor their effectiveness with formative assessments
· Advise students heading to college.
· Make literacy ELL or GED. and other educational program placement decisions
· Assess progress throughout the year or over several years
· Efficiently complete triennial evaluations.
· Assess skills in “school to work” transition evaluations.
· Practice for and/or predict performance high stakes test
The BASI-2 Comprehensive can be administered in two hours for all six subtests. Testing sessions can be customized depending on classroom time available.
The BASI-2 Comprehensive includes two Forms for each of its 4 levels to help measure student progress throughout the school year:
Form A – Fall norms (Aug.-Dec.) Form B – Spring norms (Jan.-July)
The BASI-2 can be administered using the BASI-2 web-based platform and also with the traditional paper & pencil approach using the appropriate test booklet and scannable answer sheets. In the paper & pencil mode, data can be entered manually or can be scanned and imported for scoring.
Data can be displayed dynamically on the platform’s screen with aggregated data across district, building , grade level (please visit www.webacademy.us ) for demonstrations and samples.
Individual student comprehensive reports and progress data can be displayed within the platform along with a friendly to read and understand report in PDF format.
BASI-2 Web-based Comprehensive (All Levels, Forms A or B
at $ 15.00 per licenses) min 5 required
BASI-2 PAPER VERSION (must establish Web Based Account (product W_B01) to access Technical manuals for scoring)
To use the BASI-2 you will need a subscription to the BASI-2 platform.
Step 1Complete the Contact Us form and indicate your interest in the BIMAS-2
Step2Review the Price Table below.
Step 3Download, complete, and email the BASI-2 Comprejensive order form below to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2020 Edumetrisis LLC
Edumetrisis, LLCP.O. BOX 336404Greeley, CO 80633
Monday through Friday7:30am - 5:00pm (US-MST)